• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I receive payments from photo sales? where should I enter my payment information of paypal? come si ricevono i pagamenti dalla vendita delle foto? dove devo inserire i miei dati per il pagamento su paypal?

New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my previous account was blocked but I was told by the support mails that I could have received the money I had earned in the time of activity, I was asked to paypal and once they sent me they wrote "You have not filled in tax form yet. " I do not know which way this procedure can be carried out, I asked for clarification but no one answered me.

il mio precedente account è stato bloccato ma dalle mail di supporto mi era stato detto che avrei potuto ricevere i soldi che nel tempo di attività avevo guadagnato, mi era stata chiesta la mail di paypal e una volta inviata mi hanno scritto "You have not filled in tax form yet. We cannot proceed the payment without it." non so da che parte possa essere effettuata tale procedura, ho chiesto per chiarimenti ma nessuno mi ha più risposto

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

Please look here for tax information: Tax basics for non-US citizens at Adobe Stock
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines