• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I roll my earnings from Fotolia into Adobe Stock?

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I roll my earnings from Fotolia into Adobe Stock? 

I haven't uploaded any new images to Fotolia ever since Adobe took over their company and collections.  I only upload images to Adobe Stock.  Since I have only about $25 of earnings in my tiny, unwanted Fotolia account that I would like to eventually close, how do I roll my paltry earnings into my Adobe Stock account?

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

While logged in through your Fotolia account, contact Fotolia support and request we transfer the $25 from your Fotolia account to your Adobe Stock Stock account followed by the deletion of your Fotolia account account. We should be able to accommodate your request.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in MatHayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While logged in through your Fotolia account, contact Fotolia support and request we transfer the $25 from your Fotolia account to your Adobe Stock Stock account followed by the deletion of your Fotolia account account. We should be able to accommodate your request.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope their policy has changed.  Twice before I spoke to them and both times they told me that I have to have a minimum of $50 of earnings.  Nonetheless, I'll give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, what is the email address for Fotolia's Customer Support, Mat?  The web-based email does not have an email address listed on Fotolia - Help and support for royalty-free stock image acquisitions  . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DNLevin  wrote

I hope their policy has changed.  Twice before I spoke to them and both times they told me that I have to have a minimum of $50 of earnings.  Nonetheless, I'll give it a try.

That‘s for payout. What you want is to consolidate your accounts into one. that should be different.

To contact support as of Mat‘s instructions, you need to log in your Fotolia account and from there take the option to contact support. There is probably no direct e-mail address.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines