Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does the review usually take?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just started with adobe stock and uploaded an image 7 days ago. How does it usually take until a contribution is reviewed/approved? Maybe there are problems - file ID = 122966999

thank you for answer

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 6 Correct answers

Engaged , Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Hy cocoonaw

Please have a look to this thread:

How long i must for a review of my Pictures?

MatHayward - 04.10.2016:

"...Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently the average wait is between 3-5 days. ..."

...but i think 7 days is still okay.

best regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

@Ivan, there was a problem with your account that was preventing your images from going into the queue. I have corrected this for you so your content should be checked soon.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

"I am having the same issue. its been longer than 18 days . I forgot to add a release to one of the images, is there a way I can fix that ?"

You have not completed the account information in your Fotolia account. You will need to complete your profile and verify your email address before the account can be validated and your content can be reviewed.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Hi Deemak,

Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently, the average wait is between 3-5 days.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

The average wait for review is between 3-5 days. This time varies based on the number of images in the queue as files are reviewed manually. I have confirmed your uploads are properly indexed and submitted so you should see results in the next day or two.

For questions about taxes email adobetax@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

As you can read from the correct answer, 5 days may be normal, and it can be longer, especially when there is a high number of assets to be reviewed. I also assume, that sometimes assets get relayed to a supervisor, when the moderator is not sure, what to do.

Chat is for Adobe customers and not for contributors. Contributors can get help via Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html. Adobe answers via e-mail, so watch your spam. And do not se

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy cocoonaw

Please have a look to this thread:

How long i must for a review of my Pictures?

MatHayward - 04.10.2016:

"...Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently the average wait is between 3-5 days. ..."

...but i think 7 days is still okay.

best regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking for the same answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

congratulation cocoonaw

Your file is now online. -> ID: 122966999

regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded several pictures, among them this File ID: 122883024 21 days ago, and i haven't received any answer. I have uploaded 218 pictures the last one 18 days ago, and i don't know how many days you use to show in my portfolio.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ivan, there was a problem with your account that was preventing your images from going into the queue. I have corrected this for you so your content should be checked soon.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanx Mat Hayward. I had been checking everyday my account...and I couldn't understand.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. its been longer than 18 days . I forgot to add a release to one of the images, is there a way I can fix that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I am having the same issue. its been longer than 18 days . I forgot to add a release to one of the images, is there a way I can fix that ?"

You have not completed the account information in your Fotolia account. You will need to complete your profile and verify your email address before the account can be validated and your content can be reviewed.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

I am having the same issue. How many days would it take to review the pictures?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt, can you check my account too? It's been 23 days since upload. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mat,

I am new in Adobe Stock. I have uploaded my photos in Adobe Stock. I just want to know, is it showing on my account or not?

My adobe id- 208671184

Waiting for your response,

Thanks,
Amiya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they approved?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat, many people with the same problem, no? Me too! I uploaded 900 photos and they are "in analysis for 20 days". When does it end?

my ID Member 209659508 - Paulo Pampolin

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also with a picture uploaded for 10 days without approval. Is there something wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and see that you uploaded and submitted 3 images earlier today. No previous uploads are showing in your accont.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Mat.

I am upload an icon set in the last 2 days ago, but not review yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deemak,

Content is reviewed manually in the order it is received. The wait time will vary based on the number of images in the queue. Currently, the average wait is between 3-5 days.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oke, thanks for the reply !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm also new to Adobe Stock and found this thread. I have three photos up for review since three days so there has not been much time for you to review it, I understand that.

I would just like to verify with you that everything is ok with my account or if something is missing.

I have some questions regarding taxes, Where can I get answers on that matter?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The average wait for review is between 3-5 days. This time varies based on the number of images in the queue as files are reviewed manually. I have confirmed your uploads are properly indexed and submitted so you should see results in the next day or two.

For questions about taxes email adobetax@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted several files 12 days ago. One of them is File ID: 185847993. Can you please check on it. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find this to be accurate most of the time. We must give a little more time considering the internet jam ups and holidays, storms and so on. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines