• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How reject pictures?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How reject pictures is a human or a robots? Because i think don't look the real value of picture. Was reject a photo award winner picture... Some time i don't understand... Could you help me

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Hi,

Adobe Stock/Fotolia selection is judged by people, not robots, according to Mat Hayward, an employee of Adobe.

The microstock market differs from other photo markets/art markets in its demands on an image. Here, specific industry requirements apply to an image, and these are very much focused on technical correctness and commercial usability. If an image does not fit into this frame, it is rejected by the selectors.

It might help you to post the photo in the "stock contributer critique"-forum t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Adobe Stock. And here (AFAIK) they search for images which can be used in other projects. Not art, not heave edited images.

But If you provide some examples maybe will be much easy to discuss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe Stock/Fotolia selection is judged by people, not robots, according to Mat Hayward, an employee of Adobe.

The microstock market differs from other photo markets/art markets in its demands on an image. Here, specific industry requirements apply to an image, and these are very much focused on technical correctness and commercial usability. If an image does not fit into this frame, it is rejected by the selectors.

It might help you to post the photo in the "stock contributer critique"-forum to get tips from other contributors.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, is possible that don't need the pictures, but don't like artefact pictures or i don't understand what is mean artefac? thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines