• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download my own footage from my Adobe Stock Contributor Account

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know where under my Adobe Stock Contributor settings I can download my own video clips I sell on Adobe Stock. (For example, when I am working remotely and I need access to a video clip I sell on Adobe Stock.) Obviously I don't want to have to pay for my own footage I sell on Adobe Stock. I know other stock footage sites offer this convenient feature. I am hoping it is also possible for contributors on Adobe Stock, however, I am not seeing where I can download my own footage.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but Adobe Stock does not provide this service.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would like to know this. I had a computer crash and lost some of the photos I sell on adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chriss57530880  wrote

I had a computer crash and lost some of the photos

That's why it is important to backup your data. Even if you would now "buy" your own images, they would not be the same as your originals.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, agreed. I buy two drives at a time. All files RAW and JPG are backed up onto both drives separately. That way if one goes down, I've got the backup. I buy at Costco so if (when) a drive fails they will refund it without question and provide me with a replacement.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but Adobe Stock does not provide this service.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a good idea, maybe you could ask them if they would put permssions for this feature? As opposed to just saying sorry you can't?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JD5E16 wrote:

That's a good idea, maybe you could ask them if they would put permssions for this feature? As opposed to just saying sorry you can't?

a) Adobe stock does store highly modified images, not the originals. I would not like to need downloading my collection from Adobe stock, because I've lost my originals.

b) It is not to be used for storing and saveguarding your images, but to offer assets to paying customers.

c) In every computer book and instructions on the web, there is a strong emphasis on backing-up your data.

d) Storage  services used for backing up your data cost much money. Offering this "for free" would not be in the interest of Adobe.

e) I'm sure, your request has been discussed by Adobe and they decided that this is not a viable solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A little bit late to the discussion but i too need to recover my pictures from my account...

I've lost all my backups and i now realise i do not have any cloud backup so no way to get my pictures back.

So i would like to know how can i recover my pictures from my adobe stock account ?

Cheers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Deleted User wrote:

So i would like to know how can i recover my pictures from my adobe stock account ?

I'm sorry for your situation, but if you followed this discussion, you have learned that it is not possible to recover your data from Adobe stock. If you can't recover them from your harddisk, you can't recover the data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines