Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to download my own footage from my Adobe Stock Contributor Account

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know where under my Adobe Stock Contributor settings I can download my own video clips I sell on Adobe Stock. (For example, when I am working remotely and I need access to a video clip I sell on Adobe Stock.) Obviously I don't want to have to pay for my own footage I sell on Adobe Stock. I know other stock footage sites offer this convenient feature. I am hoping it is also possible for contributors on Adobe Stock, however, I am not seeing where I can download my own footage.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but Adobe Stock does not provide this service.-Mat

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would like to know this. I had a computer crash and lost some of the photos I sell on adobe stock.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chriss57530880  wrote

I had a computer crash and lost some of the photos

That's why it is important to backup your data. Even if you would now "buy" your own images, they would not be the same as your originals.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, agreed. I buy two drives at a time. All files RAW and JPG are backed up onto both drives separately. That way if one goes down, I've got the backup. I buy at Costco so if (when) a drive fails they will refund it without question and provide me with a replacement.

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but Adobe Stock does not provide this service.

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a good idea, maybe you could ask them if they would put permssions for this feature? As opposed to just saying sorry you can't?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines