• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not log into my account "dimedrol68", synchronized with Fotolia

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! On the Adobe Stock site, I can’t go to the "Sell images" section. And still I can not log into my account with the login "dimedrol68", which I had on the Fotolia website and which I synchronized with Adobe Stock. It turned out that on the Adobe website I already have an account with the login "Dmitry", which is connected vit //e-mail deleted by moderator// mail. But through the same mail on my Fotolia website I also connected an account with the login "dimedrol68", but if I enter the login "dimedrol68" or the mail that was on the Fotolia site, when I log in to the Adobe Stock site, I am unable to log in to the Adobe Stoсk site in the "dimedrol68" account. On the Adobe Stock website, I only get to log in to the account with the login "Dmitry", but this is not the account at all - I need an account with the login "dimedrol68", which was synchronized between Fotolia and Adobe Stock. Please help me get into the account "dimedrol68" so that you can work with the Adobe Stok site.

Sincerely, Dmitry.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dimedrol

First the login information you used to sync is that you need to use to access you account in Adobe Stock. If that's what you did and it failed, and if your issue is as Fotolia and Adobe Stock synchronization issue. you may need to make sure you're logged out of both accounts when synchronizing (see info in link).

If the above fails, try the options in the correct answer at I can't sell photos, It doesn't work and I don't what else to do.​ except to create a new account at this time.

If the above fails, check to see if there's any clue to help in any of the following I can't loging .

synchronization problems

Cannot connect account Fotolia.

Please let us know the outcome of these suggestions.

Please note that this is a public forum, therefore it is a good idea to avoid including personal information.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines