Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not reach https://contributor.stock.adobe.com

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I can not reach https://contributor.stock.adobe.com. It is impossible to upload my files. Also I can not manage my account. What is the problem?

Best regards!

Yulia

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

I can access the site, so it is not a general problem. I know, however, that there are problems accessing the contributor site from Russia. Those problems are related to ISPs locking out the contributor site.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day! Help! I have a similar problem. You can't log in to the download page to upload new photos at all. A message POPs up stating that access is blocked. Check the settings of firewall and antivirus, run diagnostics on the network. The problem is not on my part, but on the part of the site. It's blocking the entrance from my computer. But if I log in to your account from your phone - all right. What could be the problem? Why is my computer's login blocked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can access the site, so it is not a general problem. I know, however, that there are problems accessing the contributor site from Russia. Those problems are related to ISPs locking out the contributor site.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines