• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't connect the FTP, aslo I have problem uploading winzip

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this message (couldn't be uploaded because it is not a valid file type) when I upload my vector & jpeg files.
My artboard size : more than 5,000 pixels x 3,000 pixels, file size only 8MB.
JPEG preview minimum resolution: 5,000 pixels x 3,000 pixels

Previously I uploaded in fotolia, I have no such problem. Just when I want to try in adobe stock, I got this problem. please help.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

The last time I checked the upload function, it worked quite well and as documented.

In you ZIP file, you should have only 2 files, the .AI or .EPS vector file and the JPEG file. I’ve tried both EPS and AI and it worked like a charm.

I would suspect a problem with the vector file.

What you could try is creating a simple graphic (red blue green circles... for example), create the corresponding JPEG file and try that to upload. If it works, try to find the difference with your original data file. I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the format instructions for vectors.

Option 1: Standalone vector file

• AI, EPS and SVG formats only
  • Artboard size: minimum 15MP, maximum 68MP
  • File size maximum: 45MB

Option 2: ZIP folder

• AI and EPS formats only
  • Each vector file must be placed in a ZIP folder along with a JPEG preview
  • JPEG preview minimum resolution: 5,000 pixels x 3,000 pixels or 15MP
  • File size maximum: 45MB

I not familiar with vector uploads therefore I'll request  Abambo​ or MatHayward​ help here.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last time I checked the upload function, it worked quite well and as documented.

In you ZIP file, you should have only 2 files, the .AI or .EPS vector file and the JPEG file. I’ve tried both EPS and AI and it worked like a charm.

I would suspect a problem with the vector file.

What you could try is creating a simple graphic (red blue green circles... for example), create the corresponding JPEG file and try that to upload. If it works, try to find the difference with your original data file. If not, we could have a look into your test data to see if the problem is with your data or your computer environment.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem only after installing Google chrome zip files are sent through this browser properly and only through Google Chrome. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines