• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Quality rejection

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - does anyone know how I improve image quality on these photos. I am confused on what Adobe stock needs. 

Squid Barcelona Market.jpg

Barcelona Market.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CatFix,

The white balance of your images need to be corrected. They are a bit cool. Also the second image is over exposed.

We can however help you better if you state what was the rejection reason given for rejection.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there is much to be done with these shots. The lighting is really bad in both. As mentioned by Jacquelingphoto2017, your white balance is very funky. If you shot raw you can adjust that. You can also drop your highlights down about a stop then increase your shadows until it appears to be reasonably balanced. Even if you can make these images technically correct however I don't think they will be approved. The composition feels too snap-shotty to me. Next time, get creative. Get real close to what you want to feature in the shot and shoot with a wide angle lens using a wide aperture. 

Better luck next time,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS! Love the advice. I am just trying for fun right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! this is great.
The following message was associate with the photo
"Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Technical issues cover a wide range: composition, saturation, contrast, white balance- which is the colour temperature - composition.

Your images suffer from pretty much all of the above. Because you took these shots under artificial lighting - fluorescent ? - it gives the pictures a yellow cast, which is what you have, and why you have bad lighting.

Have a read of this from Adobe:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines