Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image rejected due to Technical issues

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I uploaded some images the other day that are being rejected one by one as days go by. I don´t deny they are heavily manipulated in terms of saturation and color temperature. That´s because it is an ABSTRACT image and the intention of this manipulation is to help deviating from reality. That is the point of being abstract. but for some reason, it is automatically rejected the moment it detects thta for instance the saturation has been blown out. For some things automation is great as it speeds the process, but in this case i think it is actually not working properly. the image quality is outstanding and the composition is great and I think they could be used in a variety of situations, even as desktop background.

so far this two were the ones rejected:

File ID: 332396996

Original name: 200323-corona macro-3660.jpg
File ID: 332396950
Original name: 200323-corona macro-3658.jpg

But I have another 10 images in the process that I am afraid will have the same problem

Please reconsider.

Thank you

200323-corona macro-3660.jpg200323-corona macro-3663.jpg200323-corona macro-3664.jpg200323-corona macro-3694.jpg200323-corona macro-3696.jpg200323-corona macro-3698.jpg200323-corona macro-3699.jpg200323-corona macro-3702.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to bear in mind that Adobe Stock is for commercial use and not really a place to sell 'art'. (This could be called art as it is abstract.) This is also a user to user platform, so here I can give only my opinion.

One should be careful not to over manipulate and overprocess, as the buyer can do these things themselves to suit their own projects. In this case, you have manipulated too much, even though this was your intention. Again the stock site is for commercial use, and this is the keyword.

As we are told, the process is not automated, but reviewed by real flesh and blood human beings who look through each photo and determine its quality for Adobe Stock.

The technical Issues here would be most probably due to composition, and overprocessing. Image quality and composition can be very much of a subjective thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines