• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

imagen desenfocada??

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dfghfgh.jpg adobe no me deja vender la foto porque esta desenfocada?? si la idea es que este enfocada el agua y no el fondo

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

It's a nice picture, but a buyer would expect the girl to be in focus. I think also, from an artistic point of view, you should have put the girl as the centre of interest.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subject is out of focus, the water and subject should be in focus I think - therefore it was rejected for being out of focus. I don't think you can do anything with this file, apart from retake it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a nice picture, but a buyer would expect the girl to be in focus. I think also, from an artistic point of view, you should have put the girl as the centre of interest.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines