• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

images rejected due to technical issue

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi these images were rejected due to technical issues. Not sure why? The first photo of an empty Times Square I purposely did not boost the shadows of the storefronts so as to focus on the empty road.P1322331.jpgP1322197.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Technical Issues - so have a read of this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html 

Here, in your first photo, I think your composition isn't good. The horizon isn't level - you need to straighten it, and you have converging lines in the buildings - just a bit.

Similar situation. The background is also very cluttered. You also need a model release for the person. You can see the person's face.

Another thing to think about is its commercial value. How could these images be used?

And one more thing, because you have logos etc in the background, you will need IP rights. So it will be rejected under IP violation.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thanks for your feedback. On the technical side: based on my grid in lightroom everything in the first photo is straight. The second photo I checked is slightly off. You can't identify the individual he is wearing a mask and helmet. I have seen other photos on the Adobe site of Times Square where you can see all kinds of ads and signs ....you can't take a photo of Times Square without it. As far as how image can be used ....it illustrates what is happening in NY during this pandemic.

Regards,

(Personal information removed by the moderator.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can identify the person in the mask. The person concerned would be able to do this. But that would come under a different reason. So, I think firstly it is your composition of the two images.

There are other reasons, but these other reasons have different categories. The composition is part of the technical issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines