Qualcuno può aiutarmi?

Foto_02_06_2021.jpgFoto2_02_06_2021.jpgFoto3_02_06_2021.jpgFoto4_02_06_2021.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can someone help me? I'm new and don't know what I'm wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the photos have background noise and should be sharpended.

Photo 1 is overexposed so that details in the petals are lost. It should be cropped and you should use a smaller aperture next time.

Photo 2 the rose in the upper left and the fence should be cropped out. 

Photo 3 the main rose is cut off.

Photo 4 too many distractions. For example the bamboo. 

Here an example:

Foto_02_06_2021-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me, could you tell me the best photo editing program? I apologize but I am more than an amateur in the world of photography.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are here as a contributor to Adobe stock. Adobe has the most comprehensive programs in their portfolio, but as with all tools, you must know what to do. A good cook is not necessarily the cook with the best pots but the one who can cook the nicest dishes.

And for the record: Adobe sells also an excellent photo editing program for advanced amateurs.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first picture isn't that bad and could pass with a few adjustments: sharpening and small exposure adjustments, as there is a part of the blacks missing in the histogram.

The problem with the roses pictures is that they are out of focus.

What you need to know with flower pictures is, that there are abundantly many flower pictures, so they are vetted very stringent, and absolutely no error is allowed. So, even if they were technically correct, all the pictures would get refused, with may be the exception to the first one because they are simply missing the "wow"-factor.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines