• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

images rejected for technical reasons, can you give me your opinion?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour, toutes mes images ont été rejetées sur fotolia pour raisons tecniques mais acceptées sur d'autres microstocks, pouvez vous me dire ce qui pose problème

je pense que c'est la résolution que j'augmente artificiellement, certains élémentss d'origine composant les images étant à 72 dpi?

hello, all my images were rejected on fotolia for technical reasons but accepted on other microstocks,

can you tell me what is problematic?
I think it is the resolution that I increase artificially, (most of them have 600 dpi and 4mb pixels when i posted it but some original elements composing the images were 72 dpi

I still have the right to 6 submissions and after it's dead! here are some avatar of my images

meduse.jpg

coeur flocon 2 avatar.jpg

avtar saint valentin.jpg

and here are the next i wanted to submitt (if possible i prefer to have your opinion first)

avatar boule noel transparente.jpg

thank you for your help

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

known objects produced by mfg. co. not original stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

known objects produced by mfg. co. not original stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello joan

i lookeed at pictures from fotolia and there are a lot like mine , with items which com from the stores

"Ball, beads garland and fir branch" photo libre de droits sur la banque d'images Fotolia.com - Imag...

and this reason of reject doesn't appear in the fotolia guide ? the only explanation woul be they have two many ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and for the illustrations, which are personal work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines