Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL? Why?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5D3_0236.jpg

Some other similar photos accepted. Though this one not really good, but if rejected because of INTELLECTUAL issue, I don't understand.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

I'm pretty sure that's a mistaken rejection reason by the moderator. I've asked for confirmation. If there is something about it that triggered that particular rejection reason I'll let you know.

Flower photos are tough to get approved due to the abundant supply of great content already in place but generally there aren't trademark issues involved.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this image for sale or free elsewhere online? I've seen some people grab images from free stock sites, modify them a bit, and try to submit them to Adobe Stock and get rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hahaha if I do that, I won't ask this question.

This photo is taken by myself...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just submitted it to a photo printing shop for printing a hard copy... but it is a shop with reputation...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure that's a mistaken rejection reason by the moderator. I've asked for confirmation. If there is something about it that triggered that particular rejection reason I'll let you know.

Flower photos are tough to get approved due to the abundant supply of great content already in place but generally there aren't trademark issues involved.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mat,

Approved. Thank you.

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines