Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual property refusal

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
I've got Intellectual property refusal on 3d render I created. I'm not sure what is wrong because i modeled every thing and i dont think "Non fungible tokens" are a name under IP, it's just a concept isn't it ?

Thank you for your time !

nfts_08.jpg

nfts_09.jpg

  

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

So I got the renders accepted and I think it just was a mistake on the upload : There where marked as "photo" instead of "illustration".

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you fill in a property release as the IP owner? I assume your description makes it clear this is a 3D render (Adobe's customers can become angry if they believe they are buying a photo). So in this case there is a creator distinct from the "photographer", even if it is the same person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, NFTs are OK but you need to sign a release as the digital artist.

See Property Release Requirements in your Stock Contributor User Guide.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/property-release.ug...

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yannick38 ,

This is looking like photograph of multiple token with prints on them. The prints is the reason for the IP rejection. You will need to remove these prints. In addition you seem to have a highlight issue. Some details are blown out with the highlights, and not much seem to be in focus. The shutter speed was too slow for the second image and produced motion blur of the moving coin.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, there is no real "print". (it's a 3d render)
I just typed NFT with a standard font, if this is the problem, many things on adobe stock are not legal.. :s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for the fast reply, I will try with the Property Release, that seem logic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I got the renders accepted and I think it just was a mistake on the upload : There where marked as "photo" instead of "illustration".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a good thing to correct. It makes some image purchasers very angry if things are misclassified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines