• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual property violation?

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The attached photo was denied for Intellectual property violation. Does someone see something I can't? Mystery to me. Thanks!

DSC_1017.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Hi,

I think the reason for this rejection are recognizable company logos on the clothing of the persons. The man in the green jacket has a logo on his trousers. The red baseball cap has a logo on the back and the woman's glove on the left shows something like a logo.

Furthermore, the location of the recording (National Park etc.) you may have specified in the title or keywords may require a property release.

You can correct these things, but I think the next problem is the sharpness. In my opinion,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question in reply to your question -- Who are these people - are they wearing uniforms? If so, they might belong to a special group that does not allow photographs of their activities. We can not identify who they are but assume they are a known group at least locally. Did you ask their permission to be photographed? Check out intellectual property codes. The Adobe rejection is probably a kind of "Just to be safe" rejection. Regards,JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a group on a helicopter tour I took. The gear was given us to wear for the elements by the operator. Guess I need to study the codes because I figured this was safe and if rejected it would be for another reason, which I see from some other comments. I guess IP is the one Adobe decided to use.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think the reason for this rejection are recognizable company logos on the clothing of the persons. The man in the green jacket has a logo on his trousers. The red baseball cap has a logo on the back and the woman's glove on the left shows something like a logo.

Furthermore, the location of the recording (National Park etc.) you may have specified in the title or keywords may require a property release.

You can correct these things, but I think the next problem is the sharpness. In my opinion, too few areas are really sharp enough for such a "landscape photo".

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. Appreciate the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, I can also say that the clothing could well be a problem (as already mentioned) - hence IP rights, but also sharpness (as mentioned) is indeed a problem and also you have some signs of chromatic aberration  - purple/green fringing on the edges:

DSC_1017.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess there are a lot of issues! Thanks for your input. Helps me improve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines