• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is it possible to sell an social media post with embedded photo from **splash?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, is it possible to sell template that using embedded photo from **splash? like this?
https://stock.adobe.com/templates/square-social-media-layouts-with-ripped-paper-elements/270648398 and https://stock.adobe.com/images/fitness-club-instagram-post/251302345
i guest that they are using free images. because i have tried that got rejection because i didn't send the model release.
Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe say you need a model release, then you need a model release. Having picture-in-picture does not change this. But do you read the messages: "Photos or design elements shown in the preview are for display only and are not included in the downloaded file". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i got email that adobe need a model release. also i have included an info that the photo is just for preview only.

and i think he is using a photo stock. what do you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Did you, then, include the photos in the actual template?

2. What reason do you have to believe that these pictures are using stock photos, rather than the designer's own photos with a model release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. of course not, i didn't included the photo.

2. i'm pretty sure, he is using a stock photo i have dig his other market on other marketplace. and he is using a stock photo.

i have try to contact the contributor staff via chat but, still didn't get the staff online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this is not allowed. You must own the copyright to all elements in content you submit.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so what about https://stock.adobe.com/images/fitness-club-instagram-post/251302345 ? i have ask him what about the photo, then he said that he is using a stock photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines