• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this worthy

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had about 80 of my images accepted and I am still trying to understand the reasons behind when things are declined.  Any thoughts on this image?  IT was declined.  I'm a sap and have always loved this shot.  DO people agree that it isn't very interesting?  seattle summer 2011 129_edited-1.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the color and the lighting. It's just beautiful!

However, taking away from both the artistic appeal and the usability of the image as a stock piece are the out of focus plant parts in the foreground. I mean, it looks kind of neat, but it really cuts down on what you could use the image for. They really ruin the picture for any use beyond just looking at it. It's too distracting and makes it so you can't lay text on top of it.

So, basically, if it weren't for those very blurry foreground elements, I'd bet this would have been accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

interesting.  ok, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines