• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

it's rejected due to compatibility . why?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P1011112.JPG

The picture I submitted rejected by not compatibility . Could you explain what is wrong?  How to make it to get compatibility?

Thanks

Jina

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Is that the Louvre? If so, it's protected and images cannot be sold for commercial use. It is listed in the known restriction page linked here: Known image restrictions

Also, as noted above there are recognizable people in the image so in addition to a property release for the museum you would need to submit model releases for each person in the image.

If you submitted the files without the necessary releases it would have been kicked back to you for IP/lack of release. If you then resubmitted th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose it’s non-compliant file rejections. Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

You would need a model release for each person on the picture and (probably) a property release for the building.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never come across this rejection before, neither is it among the list we use for reference. Can you please quote all the wording including the link, of the e-mail notification you got?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/kr/uploads/rejected

Thank you for your email.

Please check above link. I am not sure you can see the detail.

Below is the content.

Please check and inform me.

Thanks

호환되지 않는 이미지

귀하의 이미지를 검토할 기회를 주셔서 감사합니다. 검토 결과 당사의 요구 조건에 부합되지 않음이 판명되어 당사의 컬렉션에 수용할 수 없음을 알려 드립니다.

당사에서 요구하는 컨텐츠의 유형에 대해 자세히 알아보려면 https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help_kr 페이지를 방문해 보시기 바랍니다.

유용한 리소스와 관련하여 Academy Board 포럼도 살펴보시기 바랍니다. 이곳에 이미지를 게시하여 동료들로부터 건설적인 피드백을 받아 보실 수 있습니다. 링크는 다음과 같습니다. https://forums.adobe.com/community/stock/contributor/critique

파일 ID: 220400160

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's what I suspected: The translation may be not accurate enough. It's non-compliant!

호환되지 않는 파일

해당 사유로 작가의 콘텐츠는 당사의 콘텐츠 작가 계약을 준수하지 않습니다. 콘텐츠는 워터마크, 부적절하거나 관련성이 없는 키워드나 이미지 제목 또는 의심스럽거나 중상적인 내용이 원인이 되어 호환되지 않을 수 있습니다. 작가가 미리 알림을 수신하여 초상권 또는 재산권 사용 동의서를 제출하거나 사용 동의서로 문제를 해결할 경우 파일은 비규격 파일로 거부될 수 있으니 작가는 미해결한 상태에서 파일을 다시 제출해야 합니다.

Adobe Stock에서 콘텐츠 거부 사유

And it's the missing model release(s) and property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contributor.stock.adobe link of post 3 that you provided has diverted us to content not relevant to this discussion. The copied information is that which I requested. Your answer is provided by Matt and Abambo. In addition to their answers, it is necessary for you to read the Guidelines as per link included in your rejection notification - https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help_kr

Regard

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that the Louvre? If so, it's protected and images cannot be sold for commercial use. It is listed in the known restriction page linked here: Known image restrictions

Also, as noted above there are recognizable people in the image so in addition to a property release for the museum you would need to submit model releases for each person in the image.

If you submitted the files without the necessary releases it would have been kicked back to you for IP/lack of release. If you then resubmitted the file without the necessary releases then the image would be rejected for non-compliance.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat Hayward will you please look at the link listed by the contributor above your message? I mean the first one "contributor stock Adobe"

When I click on it it takes me to all of MY rejected stock contributions. What's this all about? I am in shock. What do you see when you click on it? Please, let me know about this?  Respectfully JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joanh22203655  wrote

When I click on it it takes me to all of MY rejected stock contributions. What's this all about? I am in shock. What do you see when you click on it? Please, let me know about this?  Respectfully JH

That's correct behaviour. As you are logged in with your id, it takes you to your rejected pictures. For me, it takes me to my rejected pictures and any other user to his rejected pictures.

Your rejected pictures are still private to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer but I did not know this would happen. I also wonder what the value is to present this when we are communicating with the other person and not looking at his or her work but our own rejections? Strange?! JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joanh22203655  wrote

I also wonder what the value is to present this when we are communicating with the other person and not looking at his or her work but our own rejections?

There is no value. You need to tell the user that this link is not showing what he expects. The OP posted this link because he or she thought that would be enough for us to look into his portfolio. But we are not able to do that for good (privacy) reason.

For giving a qualified answer we even to not need his data. We only needed to know that the machine translation for Korean "non-compliant" is "incompatible". I've checked more languages, because sometimes one language translates differently. You will detect then subtle differences.

But my breakthrough was just to take the page Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock and to change the region to Korea and then let google translate the content to English (or whatever language you prefer).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat

I think Joan is right. I think the above link should be investigated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jacquelingphoto2017  wrote

I think Joan is right. I think the above link should be investigated.

The links behaviour is correct and is expected to behave like that.

I propose to sign out (or use a browser where you are signed out) and use that link. You will be taken to a login screen to log in into your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to say, I'm finding this more and more with my travel photography.  Things are being denied for intellectual property and other reasons...when I look into the Adobe Stock library though...there are clearly others out there with similar if not same type of images of the same place with no releases.

In so far as saying photos of the Louvre  are "protected and images cannot be sold for commercial use." Mat, I don't really see a consistency on the Stock site...

Then what gives for these images???

1. Girl standing near Louvre and glass pyramind in black dress in Paris, talking photo by smartphone. C...

2. Louvre museum in Paris - Buy this stock photo and explore similar images at Adobe Stock | Adobe S...

3. Louvre. - Buy this stock photo and explore similar images at Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rglohre

It is a bit difficult to fairly make such a comparison at this time. There are a large number of images that were inherited from Fotolia that do not conform to Adobe guidelines that are currently being reviewed and will be removed. The best thing to do at this time is to read the guidelines at tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle  and follow through.

For more insight from another discussion go to Re: Copyright/Intellectual Property Question .

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that they are inconsistent with what they allow and don't allow based on where they "acquired" the image to sell makes their guidelines irrelevant. 

Good for one...good for all.  It is clear they just don't want to loose out on revenue from these images.  IT'S WRONG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rglohre

I think you're misunderstanding. Have you read the link?  Here's how it is Adobe acquires Fotolia.

Option

Freeze the sale of all Fololia images including images that reaches the requirement, images that are being sold, and images that would be sold within the many months or years that it will take Adobe's moderators to review them all.

or

Allow all the photos to remain as is on the market and gradually review and remove those that do not meet the requirements and are not selling. If you as a photographer were in the position of the existing Fotolia photographers which would you prefer?

Legal Procedures

To the best of my knowledge, when a company acquires the portfolio of another company the business of the purchased company should continue as normal until whatever time it takes for smooth merger. Therefore yes, not just that it is fair and reasonable, but it is according to legal procedure that all these images remain where they are until they are gradually removed. If images that do not meet the standards get sold, so be it. What is relevant is that all including Foltolia photographers follow the existing guidelines. Following them does not take away, it adds. You are forced to improve your skill. 

What many photographers do is to market their images at multiple sites, therefore, images that they are passionate about may get accepted at other places and hence still have the chance of being sold.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rglohre  wrote

It is clear they just don't want to loose out on revenue from these images.  IT'S WRONG.

Well that's definitely not the case. Adobe established rules and according to Adobe, they are cleaning-up the database. I do not know at what pace this happens, but it will happen.

It's always easy to rant when your image is refused, but it is always refused on the current rules not the past ones and not the future ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines