• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Its supposed to be grainy!

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

had this rejected - reason Artifacts problem.

There is no problem the main center area is fine, no artifacts whatsoever.
The outside has intentional grain around the outer edges.
It was done this way to illustrate nitrogen bubbles being released from the body.

I suspect these are reviewed by some software not an actual person because its very obviouse the grain was intentional.collage-004.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Hello camw56987481, This is a darn good work of art  - creative, beautiful and fun. However, I looked at this at over 100% magnification and saw areas I would have to clean up before any printing of it could take place. Are you looking at your art at large magnification - look at it at 200%.  How might this work be integrated into anyone's advertisement campaign? Artifacts appear for texture and grain for that look but not easily changed or adjusted for commercial print matter without many hours

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello camw56987481, This is a darn good work of art  - creative, beautiful and fun. However, I looked at this at over 100% magnification and saw areas I would have to clean up before any printing of it could take place. Are you looking at your art at large magnification - look at it at 200%.  How might this work be integrated into anyone's advertisement campaign? Artifacts appear for texture and grain for that look but not easily changed or adjusted for commercial print matter without many hours of reworking.

If you have not looked at the guidelines for contributors you must. Plain work is better for sale than complex work. I take this powerful sort of work to a gallery printed on canvas and maybe framed. Best wishes, JH

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle Click/tap on each of the links to the left menu; read up on all the relevant topics, and reference links.

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

And watch this video by Matt. From Shoot to Sale: Part 1 | Adobe Blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great image, but I agree with the moderator and Joan.

I’m not in a moderators head, but I would refuse the image because of this:

2092443E-B5DF-450E-BFD3-A964E1417BB0.jpeg

This artifacts do not look intentional and if, they are simply not at their place.

Image moderation is done by humans. And they are very good in detecting small flaws in pictures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello.

collage-004artifacts.jpg

Should the edges be smooth and not jagged? Here the edges are jagged.

There do seem to be signs of artifacts that don't seem to be intentional...

collage-004artifacts2.jpg

It appears a bit blotchy... maybe the reviewer was thinking of this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines