Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

La raison du refus est : Grain/Bruit

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai soumis cette photo pour la vente mais elle a été rejetée pour un problème de bruit excessif ....

Hors, cette photo ne me semble pas si bruitée que ça malgré les conditions de prise de vue extrêmes: obscurité presque totale, sensibilité ISO élevée, basse vitesse.

Je pense que mon appareil photo s'en est plutôt bien sorti, et que cette photo ne manque pas d'intérêt.

Quelle est votre avis ?

Merci d'avance. Patrick_DSC9385_DxO.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

I can't see any real signs of noise...(unless I enlarge to over 300%) however, maybe the reviewers meant 'Technical Issues' and in this case, you have some light reflection in the upper left-hand corner. I also think that the white balance could be adjusted a bit  - in the temperature slider adjust the tint slider to more green. This will remove the slight pink tone, but this also could be a matter of opinion.

Very nice shot of the bat!

_DSC9385_DxObat.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci de votre avis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Nice capture of that bat. However, at magnification of over 100% the deep purple coloration incorporated in the black of the background may be deemed as chromatic noise. This coloration is more obvious in Ricky's image copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salut,

Et pourtant, c'est réellement la couleur de la roche en arrière-plan ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick

I suspect that, but the thing is a direct color pattern seem to be lacking in the background when magnified. So there's the appearance of dark spots and the purple color incorporated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patrick, I think you can crop out a lot of the background and focus on the bat as the selling point. A fairly flat blackish background is acceptable to buyers who will place the bat wherever they choose. I hope you fix this and resubmit it. Let us know how this goes. Best wishes, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Promis, je vous tiens au courant .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines