• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Pictures

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I transferred today my photos on Adobe Stock with Filezilla without making a copy, I lost them, they are not in my file anymore. I made a big mistake. How can I recover them? Thank you for your help !

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors

Hi Ina,

If I understand correctly, recently you have created a Stock Contributor Account and uploaded your images via Filezilla. After completion, you are unable to see the files within the account.

If such is the scenario, please check the page Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor where your uploaded files will be displayed.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors

Hi Ina,

If I understand correctly, recently you have created a Stock Contributor Account and uploaded your images via Filezilla. After completion, you are unable to see the files within the account.

If such is the scenario, please check the page Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor where your uploaded files will be displayed.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Twarita. It's not on my account that I did not find them anymore, but on my computer. I was able to restore them in the meantime, thank you for your answer.

De : twaritar3263062

Envoyé : mardi 15 mai 2018 21:43

À : ina bella

Objet :  Lost Pictures

Lost Pictures

created by twaritar3263062 <https://forums.adobe.com/people/twaritar3263062>  in Adobe Stock Contributors - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10384443#10384443>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that Ina.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines