Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing / disappeared earnings and number of sold photos on dashboard

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

does or did anybody faced the same problem?

I am a contributor for about 1 year and made about 75 Dollars on earnings with .25 cent sells (yeah).

Last week I checked my dashboard and there were only 25 Dollars left, 50 Dollars have disappeared. And also the number of the sold photos.

I have contacted the support 3 times already, but it seems that nobody wants to investigate or care.

I have only one adobe stock profile, so the pics cant be anywhere else.

I have also not withdrawn any money from my earnings, nore did Adobe.

Unfortunately I have deleted all the emails I have received for each sale. Lesson learned.

Anybody facing the same?

Alexandra

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

You can delete your email notifications but you cannot delete or alter the sales history in the contributor portal. I did check your account from our end, the balance is current and accurate. There are no missing sales. If you see something different in your sales history then please be sure to let me know but I am very confident that the balance is correct.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*euphoria*  wrote

I have contacted the support 3 times already, but it seems that nobody wants to investigate or care.

You do not say what happened? How did you contact support?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I contacted them via email.

They said 3 times the same, like I should check the number of sales and the amount or earnings and that they coincide.

So I told them, that there must be a technical bug, as also my earnings and the numbers of sold photos dropped dramatically by 2 thirds.

They keep on asking if I still don’t have another account.

I only have and had one account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the multiple emails that were sent in response to the questions by another agent, I have checked your account and also confirmed your current balance is correct. I went through your sales history and see no refunds of any kind at any time.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mat, but thats exactly what I mean.

The dashboard and my balance coincide, but there are 50 Dollars and sold pics missing since last week. The dashboard is showing wrong earnings and sold pics.

As I have deleted my sold pics confirmation emails, I dont have any prove to show, but adobe itself could check these sent emails and see, that I have had sales for more than 70 USD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete your email notifications but you cannot delete or alter the sales history in the contributor portal. I did check your account from our end, the balance is current and accurate. There are no missing sales. If you see something different in your sales history then please be sure to let me know but I am very confident that the balance is correct.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not contact the contributor support 3 times and post here on the forum, if I wouldnt be 100% sure, that earnings and pics are missing from the dashboard.

I am disappointed, that the support team doesnt even check the confirmation emails that were sent to me, but insists, that the dashboard numbers are correct. While they are not and there must be a technical issue.

Its not worth time and efforts for 50 USD, I just hope, that it wont happen again and I will save all my confirmation emails from now on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*euphoria*  wrote

I am disappointed, that the support team doesnt even check the confirmation emails that were sent to me, but insists, that the dashboard numbers are correct.

Support team can't check them, because there is an automated system that triggers those mails and no copy is stored on Adobe's side. The dashboard is the only data that is kept as Mat explained.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*euphoria*  wrote

Anybody facing the same?

Sorry Alexandra, but I'm not facing the same. I have, however, still all the e-mails from my sold pictures.

But just to say: most of my sales here are ​not​ 25cents. They differ highly in value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo, yeah, just saving everything, to have ability to prove if something goes wrong.

My sales are also not all 25 cents, it was an average, just took me one year to sell for 75 usd and just disappointed that 2 thirds are gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi euphoria

On the dashboard, below "ST Adobe Stock", look to make sure "Lifetime" is there. If not, click on the dropdown arrow and select "Lifetime". When you select lifetime total number of downloads, and earnings will display. Otherwise will display for the period selected.

I hope this helps

Best wishes

JG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jacquelingphoto2017  wrote

On the dashboard, below "ST Adobe Stock", look to make sure "Lifetime" is there.

Available earnings shows the whole picture, well except if you have asked a payout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed a similar issue. I have originally been a contributor for Fotolia and on my contributor dashboard it says: 

DOWNLOADS 964, EARNINGS $827.41, however, I have never been paid out that full amount. Could someone help shed some light? I have been a member of Fotolia since 2000 I believe, but don't see a history of those payouts anywhere. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines