• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Earnings In Payout Tab

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please explain or is anyone experiencing the same problem?  My earnings for February were the same as the amount in the blue payout tab, today the earnings stated in the blue payout tab has dropped. Where have the missing earnings gone?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Thank you Abambo.

Problem has now be resolved. I contacted Adobe Stock, an amount from a sale on 12th Feb was added in error, the over payment has now been deducted, hence the missing earnings.

Glad that's sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Except for an error of your part, it may happen, if an image of yours got "returned". I never experienced that, however. And I do not know if Adobe has such a policy in place. And I do not think that Adobe will discuss earnings and different other more "private" parts on this public forum.

You should contact Adobe by using the "Contact us" link at the footer of the contributor site.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo.

Problem has now be resolved. I contacted Adobe Stock, an amount from a sale on 12th Feb was added in error, the over payment has now been deducted, hence the missing earnings.

Glad that's sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. I'm glad that the issue has been resolved.

FYI: the fora are mainly user to user fora with some Adobe participation. As I find that the Adobe participation here is quite vivid compared to other fora, anything private will not be discussed here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines