• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing or wrong keywords - is it better to correct them or reupload my content?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

At the beginning of my adventure with Adobe Stock I made the mistake of adding batches of photos and videos, which resulted in the automatic change of main keywords (I didn't realize that until recent check up of my content 😞

And now I'm wondering if I shoud correct those keywords or it's better to reupload my content with correct data?

I've read somewhere that AS algorithms are learning those first keywords and even if we will change them after some time - for algorithms only those first keywords matters. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can correct the keywords by going into your dashboard, clicking on a file that you want to change, click on the keywords section and a pencil icon will show. Click on this and you can correct the keywords.

It will have to be done one at a time though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ricky, 

Thank you. Althoug I know how to correct keywords, I'm wondering if it will reflect in a search results - cause I once read, that even if you change your keyword, AS algorithms still remembers your old keywords and your files cannot be find via new keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines