• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Model Release with 60 Sites to be used, but How?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have a question to all of you for a Model Release. Adobe Stock requests a Modl Release for each photo, which should be sent. This is normal and understandable.

Now my issue: I had a shooting with a lot of different people. All of them gave me their signature in one large document. Each picture is listed and signed by the people seen on a picture.

I created one PDF document with about 60 sites to upload it for the photos. Now, I didn't find any opportunity to upload a PDF for the release, Adobe Stoc kwill only accept JPEG.

My normal ontract has already minimum 2 slides. So this is manageable. But 60 sites as one JPEG makes purely o scence.

Has anyoe of you an idea how to manage?

Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

We can only accept a model release in jpg format. We will not accept a model release with multiple models listed. If there are 60 recognizable people in an image you must submit 60 model releases with the file.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can only accept a model release in jpg format. We will not accept a model release with multiple models listed. If there are 60 recognizable people in an image you must submit 60 model releases with the file.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines