• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MY COntributor Payment done Shown In account but not in paypal PLease help

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had my first payment from adobe stock contributor. it is shown in account but not in paypal account please help

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

This was a question from 2020. There is only a need to wake up such old threads when there is a similar problem. Indeed, what you tell here is not true either and Jacquelin missed the initial indication, that the payment was switched from pending to done. Done means, Adobe did wire the money. The time it takes for PayPal to notify you will depend on your location. Typically, that should be done within a couple of days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I am not sure I am understanding your question. However this is how it works. 

Once you request a payout the amount at the top right of your contributor page will zero. You will however not see the payment in your Paypal account immediately. It will take somewhere between one and two weeks for processing and transfer.

If however it has been more than two weeks since you made the request, then you will need to contact Adobe using the "Contact us" at the bottom of your contributor page. Account matters cannot be dealt with on the forums.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in payout history it is showing payment done..

My question is :- how much time after payment done to transfer in to paypal
account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Yes, it will show "payment done", but as I said earlier "it will take somewhere between one and two weeks for processing and transfer" to complete. When you made the request a time period did pop-up within which time the payout should be at Paypal. My experience is that the payment is done within the time specified. 

There is nothing further we contributors can give you about specifics of your account from the forum. For more detailed information you will need to contact Adobe.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer given by jacquelingphoto2017 is false!
The question is very clear.

When you request a payout , up to 10 working days you see "Pending"
Once they wire the money - it says "done" and then the money should be on your paypal account within 1 to 2 seconds.

That's how long it takes after Adobe sets the status to "done"

That is my experience in many years of contributor.

However - recently I also see "done" and it's not on paypal!

I can only assume here what goes wrong at Adobe, but "done" always implied within seconds it's on the paypal account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was a question from 2020. There is only a need to wake up such old threads when there is a similar problem. Indeed, what you tell here is not true either and Jacquelin missed the initial indication, that the payment was switched from pending to done. Done means, Adobe did wire the money. The time it takes for PayPal to notify you will depend on your location. Typically, that should be done within a couple of days.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines