• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Non-AI image was rejected for being Generative AI

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I uploaded an image I took with the telescope I use in an observatory.  It was rejected becuase they believe it is generative AI.  It took me 30 hours to collect the data for that image and I can say with certainty that it is not generative AI!  So how do I convince Adobe?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

That happens to me every now and then. Unfortunately there is no way to contest a refusal.

Sometimes, the refusal reason is incorrect. It may be "quality" issues.

I would add some contrast and maybe sharpen a little then resubmit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Your asset is underexposed noisy and not sharp. The blacks are not deep dark, either light grey. It's an impressive asset, if you can find out how to address the flaws, it will make a nice addition to your portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hello,

Look at your keywords a bit more. Many times there can be a prolem there.

As for you photo, it's flat. You could make it 'pop' a lot more - deeper blacks for example. E,g.

ricky336_0-1713965107914.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

OK, I learned now (because people posted the correct refusal reason) that there is a really new refusal reason, that says, “Missing Generative AI Flag”. Is that the refusal you got, or is it NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Due to the fact there are probably a tsunami of AI images now, way more than digital. The floodgates are wide open!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's just me, but your image wouldn't load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It loads for me.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That happens to me every now and then. Unfortunately there is no way to contest a refusal.

Sometimes, the refusal reason is incorrect. It may be "quality" issues.

I would add some contrast and maybe sharpen a little then resubmit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your asset has been refused for being non-compliant: NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE. There are multiple reasons for getting this refusal. It's not only having uploaded an unmarked generative AI asset. 

What were your title and keywords?

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your asset is underexposed noisy and not sharp. The blacks are not deep dark, either light grey. It's an impressive asset, if you can find out how to address the flaws, it will make a nice addition to your portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Look at your keywords a bit more. Many times there can be a prolem there.

As for you photo, it's flat. You could make it 'pop' a lot more - deeper blacks for example. E,g.

ricky336_0-1713965107914.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I learned now (because people posted the correct refusal reason) that there is a really new refusal reason, that says, “Missing Generative AI Flag”. Is that the refusal you got, or is it NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it said missing generate AI flag.  We didn't get to the dismissal due to it being an awful image yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, it's a great image, with quality issues. I'm not sure, if all could be addressed by editing, but you could try.

It seems to be a new sport by Adobe moderators to mark anything with this “Missing Generative AI Flag”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to the fact there are probably a tsunami of AI images now, way more than digital. The floodgates are wide open!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to know about Best AI Tools then you can enjoy it by clicking on this link .

By @VAANI37157508ahij

You want to get banned as a spammer, because of your link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was rejected for non-compliance.

Read your Stock Contributor User Guide for more details.

image.png

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, @Nancy OShea, Adobe added a new refusal: “Missing Generative AI Flag”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines