• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photoes are approved but i can not find them!

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoes are approved but i can not find them!
I tried to find them as a user but they are just not shown. I used short version of the name and the full one but it is not there. Do you have any ideas why?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Make sure when you search that you are using keywords you have specifically listed as keywords when indexing the file. The title of your content is not searchable in Adobe Stock unless you have added the same words separately as keywords.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure when you search that you are using keywords you have specifically listed as keywords when indexing the file. The title of your content is not searchable in Adobe Stock unless you have added the same words separately as keywords.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe after the approval it takes some time to see them. Try after 2-3 days and see if they are there. Search for the same keyword or title you used to upload them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines