• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My uploaded vector files are changed in color

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My uploaded vector files are changed in color, although I upload them in RGB. With fotolia the same problem used to occur when I accidentally uploaded CMYK data - Does anyone have a solution for me or does anyone know the problem?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

I know what you mean. Best solution for me is to upload a .zip folder. The eps file is CMYK, then export the jpg from Illustrator. Make sure the jpg settings are RBG. Check the jpg image for color. Then select both files to compress into a zip folder. Upload the zip folder.

Colors should be ok.

If you have tested this and colors still look wrong, check the settings of your screen and the software you are working with.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know what you mean. Best solution for me is to upload a .zip folder. The eps file is CMYK, then export the jpg from Illustrator. Make sure the jpg settings are RBG. Check the jpg image for color. Then select both files to compress into a zip folder. Upload the zip folder.

Colors should be ok.

If you have tested this and colors still look wrong, check the settings of your screen and the software you are working with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Now it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines