• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Guy IP Question...

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was rejected for IP. My best guess is the house maybe? or the cobblestone driveway but neither of which are the obvious subject. There is a blur on the shoes but not nearly identifiable. The subject is in a hoodie facing away from the camera and it was flagged for IP not Model Release. Thoughts?Intellectual Property Refusal?Stock Contributor Critique

fullsizeoutput_270c.jpeg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

The shoes are the key. Always look for forgotten logos when getting an IP refusal. Here, both shoes bear an inscription or a logo. Edit that out and try again.

As it is a bw picture, it may be, however, that it gets refused on that level next time. Adobe stock accepts only in rare cases bw pictures.

And btw, I like the picture! It’s a great one...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shoes are the key. Always look for forgotten logos when getting an IP refusal. Here, both shoes bear an inscription or a logo. Edit that out and try again.

As it is a bw picture, it may be, however, that it gets refused on that level next time. Adobe stock accepts only in rare cases bw pictures.

And btw, I like the picture! It’s a great one...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo nailed it, light adjusted the image (quick check Irfanview, nothing complicated) I can clearly read the logo and names on the heels of the shoes.

shoes logo web.jpg

I have no problem with B&W images being accepted, if they are something that's B&W not just making them from color. Also the same as others have suggested, a buyer can make them Monochrome if they want, you risk rejection if you convert yourself when it's not appropriate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HodagMedia  wrote

I have no problem with B&W images being accepted, if they are something that's B&W not just making them from color. Also the same as others have suggested, a buyer can make them Monochrome if they want, you risk rejection if you convert yourself when it's not appropriate.

Look at the refusal reasons as given on the Adobe website. BW and Adobe stock are not best friends. However, there is no reason not to try. Refusal was correctly on IP... the moderator may let pass this nice picture though the gate. I personally love it...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines