• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just signed up to sell through Adobe Stock today, but have a couple of question.

I don't recall seeing (in the Terms & Conditions) if images that I upload are exclusive or non-exclusive?

I don't see (and this might change should I get a sale) any place for me to set up bank account information for earnings to be transferred to?  Or is is distributed solely by check?

When I log into the account, the dashboard shows  earnings (pretty self explanitory) and downloads?  What exactly are downloads?  Are they paid digital files?  Are the reduced sized files with some sort of watermark on them?

I apologize for all the questions, but I'd like a slightly better handle on Adobe Stock before I take the time to upload images.

TIA for your help.

Julie

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Hi Julie,

Welcome to Adobe stocks. Here below are very condensed the answers to your questions:

• you are allowed to sell your pictures through other stock sites and on your own.
  • You can request a payout for each 50$/€ you make. That will not happen to soon if you’re starting.
  • Downloads are sales. You get a 33% comission per sale, but the amount depends on the price the buyer paid based on his subscription.

Feel free to update if you have additional questions. All the information here is also to be f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Julie,

Welcome to Adobe stocks. Here below are very condensed the answers to your questions:

• you are allowed to sell your pictures through other stock sites and on your own.
  • You can request a payout for each 50$/€ you make. That will not happen to soon if you’re starting.
  • Downloads are sales. You get a 33% comission per sale, but the amount depends on the price the buyer paid based on his subscription.

Feel free to update if you have additional questions. All the information here is also to be found in extenso in the help information on the Adobe site. But may be it is quicker to ask.

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines