• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No aesthetic or commercial appeal

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have recently been experimenting with DVD refraction images and the past six have been failed due to having no aesthetic or commercial appeal so I decided to upload this image to see if my luck would change only for it to also be rejected for the same above reasons, this has left me feeling bemused as this image has sold 30 times on another stock agency could it be that 30 people have got it wrong and it does in fact have no commercial appeal, speaking to a graphic designer it became apparent that a lot of studios stick with one microstock agency and sometimes are not aware of the large array of companies out there this I believe limits the customer to fewer images 

220_F_190432371_yCRETQr39RHFWPU2d18qKiuOgKEblmSZ.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Well, I just got the same sort of rejection for one of my Illustrations and think it has to do with exactly what it says. Adobe thinks this would not sell to their clients or has had no calls for this particular entry. I just go make something else and enter it for sale. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I just got the same sort of rejection for one of my Illustrations and think it has to do with exactly what it says. Adobe thinks this would not sell to their clients or has had no calls for this particular entry. I just go make something else and enter it for sale. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines