Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Prompt to Upload Government Issued ID

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have recently signed up to be a contributor on Adobe Stock. I understand that when you go to Upload pictures to Adobe Stock, you will be prompted to upload a government issued ID for verification. When I click on Upload, I get no pop-up or prompt to produce any ID. It says Drag and Drop Files or Browse. If I do drag and drop files or add them through the Browse option, the only thing that happens is a shadow on the left of the screen with a camera icon and a circle rotating around it and saying 1 Upload Remaining... Again no prompt for an ID. And the files never upload either, even if I leave it for hours, probably because my ID has yet to be verified.

I’ve tried talking with people through the support chat option and they were unable to help me. Also in the Contact US form the Submit button doesn’t seem to work. So I’m sorry if this is the inappropriate place to ask for help, but I’m a bit stuck. Please can you help.

Thanks,

Elizabeth.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Please try using a different browser. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to click upload and then actual add an image to submit. Once you do that, the popup should appear prompting you to add your ID card with a link included.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat.

I have tried this multiple times and I never get any popup or prompt to add an ID. I don't have any pop up blocker switched on. The only thing that happens when I upload an image is a shadow on the left of the screen with a camera icon and a circle rotating around it saying 1 Upload Remaining... Nothing happens after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try using a different browser. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same problem. By accident uploaded wrong file instead of ID while registering account, got email with subject "Government ID Declined" pointing me to contributor portal but there are no way to upload ID again.

I've tried everything through this thread - switching browsers and trying to upload files expecting for popup window. No window appears, files just go to "In review queue". Tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox and IE 11.

Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will find the prompt to resubmit an ID by clicking the "Contributor Account" tab located at the top of the portal.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear MatHayward,

Thank you very much for your suggestion but unfortunately it didn't help. I clicked on "Contributor Account" and see navigation on the left (MY PROFILE, ADDRESS, EMAIL PREFERENCES, TAX INFORMATION, FOTOLIA INFORMATION) and same sections on the center of the page, looked carefully through all fields, tried different browsers, still nothing related to ID.

Also on the top of the page I see message: "NEW Now you can choose an image in your portfolio to use as your profile cover. Choose image" it also doesn't point me to the place where I can upload ID.

Please help to resolve this issue, I've already spent whole day trying and googling.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to reproduce this because my account has an approved ID already. As I recall, when you click the contributor account link you should see a blue bar at the top of the page prompting you to upload your ID. I believe the actual upload link within the box says "Let's Go."

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mat,

It seems like there is bug or something, I do not see any bars on Contributor Account page, here is how it looks like (removed my personal data from screenshot), also there is no confirmation that my ID has been approved or rejected here, just email that I received.screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked your account and see that you successfully uploaded your ID card earlier today. I have just validated so you are all set.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mat,

It seems like I've uploaded It before rejection letter and received only rejection letter, no approval one.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We do not send a notification when an ID card is validated.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked. I was using Internet Explorer 10. I'm now using Mozilla Firefox and no problems.

Thanks alot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines