• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not accepted because teknical problems with pictures. why?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have uploaded some pictures like these. they was all not accepted. the message was tecnical problems. are there some there can tell me why these pictures not are accepted?. are they not good enough?

P1011970.JPGP1011975.JPGP1011979.JPGP1011964.JPG

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The main reasons are I think is your composition - the 1st pic has a sloping horizon; white balance - they are just a bit too warm; the sun is burnt out too much and it has ended up being a big white blob - it is distracting, and there is noise in the pictures.

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thanks for answer.

is also orginal pictures direct from the camera. and is a very small censor size camera. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines