• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One year free adobe contributors

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe has an offer for the stock contributors, if we upload 300 photos until the end of the year with a 50% acceptance, Adobe will give us a free year, I have received an Email were it saying that I've completed the task and I will receive the year free, all I have to do is to log in on my account and to use a code, the fact is the email is in the spam folder and Google flag it with red as highly dangerous, what should I do, are you guys having same problems, do Adobe send these kind of emails and if yes, why is it in the spam folder ? Thank you 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded the 300 photos, but have not recieved any email regarding that I am getting the 12 months free. 
How long did it take for you to get the email after uploading your stock photos??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your pictures must have at least 50% acceptance, the problmeyos that I don't know if this email it's real, if it is real, they contact me within a week or so after I completeed the 300 uploads. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

florin_cristiana22936152, Hello.
The email of membership code is judged as spam because of the judgment of gmail side.
However, although I am not Stock, I have received a free membership in another form, but at that time it was an email with a code and an image. Probably, if the email looks the same as it, there is a possibility that it was judged as spam because it was delivered all at once.
If the sender is @ adobe.com, it's definitely an email from Adobe, so I think it's safe to move from the spam folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you so much for your answer, the email address of the sender is this one:"

donotreply@adobestockcontributor.com"

I don't know what to say, it's so strange, I would like to be really sure, last time when I had the same promotion from Adobe, I don't remember to di these steps, it's awkward, is there a way to have adobe's confirmation? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

florin_cristiana22936152, Привет.
Эта справка имеет домен отправителя кода.
Как @ adobestockcontributor.com.
Извини

Ответы на часто задаваемые вопросы: бонус автора Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines