• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Out of Focus vs intentional focus gradient

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to submit the attached picture, but it was denied due to being out of focus. I do realise most of this picture is out of focus, but would consider that one still useful as a stock contribution?

focus_gradient.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would say the out of focus has been overdone a little...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright. When I took it I liked it that way, and when I uploaded this one I might have only looked at the thumbnail. Thanks for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The picture is nice, even that I do not like the fact that it is quite out of focus everywhere I look except in the very middle. And it may even not be sharp there, as I can appreciate only at a reduced size picture. You should have closed a little bit the aperture. I  take normally pictures of this style at different apertures and select the picture afterwards.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi el zutterino, Take a look at this section of the photo at 200% magnification. Very little is in focus. No buyer can fix that. The left side of the gold stripe is the only sharp area. Study these helpful links and always examine your contributions to Adobe stock at 100 - 200 % to find flaws that cause rejection. Best regards, JH

You can find information paste in browser:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Select an article:

ON THIS PAGE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines