• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pay for the sale of my photos?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know When will you pay for the sale of my photos? I have been withdrawing money since 3rd November 2020. Now, 7 days pass, the money has not yet arrived.

My ID Thiranun Kunatum.

Thank.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of memory, I think that the payement requests are processed once or twice a month. Processing is manual so do not expect to get served on the spot.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can take between 7 - 10 business days for the transaction to go through. As it is now the end of the month, I guess the money has arrived in your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Payments are processed manually in the order the requests are received. The average wait is between 7-10 business days though that timeline can fluctuate in either direction based on the number or requests in the queue.

Thanks for your patience,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines