hello.

I am writing with google translate

Write errors sorry

in turkey Unavailable paypal

I contributor stok.adobe

How can I get

The salary I earned

With payoneer

[Moved from the Forum Comments forum (which is for discussion about these forums themselves) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Thanks for writing. There is a translation tool built inside the forum. You will find the link in the lower right corner of your post.

When you reach the minimum payout amount of $50 you will see an activated conversion link in the upper right corner of the contributor portal. Click that link and follow the prompts to input your Skrill information. Please note, if this is your first conversion request it cannot be submitted until 45 days have passed from your first sale as a security precaution/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing. There is a translation tool built inside the forum. You will find the link in the lower right corner of your post.

When you reach the minimum payout amount of $50 you will see an activated conversion link in the upper right corner of the contributor portal. Click that link and follow the prompts to input your Skrill information. Please note, if this is your first conversion request it cannot be submitted until 45 days have passed from your first sale as a security precaution/.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not getting it if had someone showing me I would get I tr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Paypall now does not support to send money to credit card anymore and it does not support my local bank. Is there any chance the payment method using Payoneer instead of Paypall?

Regards,

Hendra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We do not currently offer payments via Payoneer. PayPal and Skrill are the two methods available.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I`m from Ukraine and we all need Payoneer that we can recieved the funds from AdobeStock. Paypal account in Ukraine can`t recieved the money, just send. Skrill is a bad option ((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you plan to add Payoneer? Skrill sucks and now I am not able to use it until full verification which is not working with my country ID. Paypal is also not available in Armenia. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your feedback has been noted.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

Just to make it clear, the fees charged by Paypal and Skrill are much higher than Payoneer.

I am based in India. Paypal India takes around 8-9% as fees and Skrill takes USD 6.83 as a flat charge.

I have been using Payoneer to receive money from other agencies and Payoneer charges a much smaller amount as fees.

Hoping to see Payoneer here at the earliest.

Regards,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe Stock, do something nice for your contributors and enable us a payoneer as an option!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Payoneer option please.

I cannot use Paypal and Skrill is super bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is Payoneer option in my payout

Good job Adobe.

Thank you.
Best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, really.
screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is great news!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines