Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo declined - technical issues

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

For me the picture is perfect, but it was refused ...I would like your opinion!
thanks
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what I think they meant:

stock.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ana,

It is more than just blue fringing. It is blue, yellow and purple fringing. There is also what appears to be a watermark. If it is not, it still seem to be something for removal. Please zoom your files to 100% or more to inspect before uploading. Also take a look at these helpful guidelines at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe... 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The fringing that is mentioned, is to do with spectral colours refracting from the water drops - yellow/orange, although on the water drops itself there is some small amounts of blue fringing - on some of the drops - this is from the lens.

Generally, I think the picture is a bit too green, so I would add more tint and add a little bit more blue.

e.g:

0 0(28)white balance.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ana07,

Please find attached some non-technical notes I have made.

Apologies in advance for handwriting on your work, I found it quicker and was with the sole purpose of providing some help beyond the "plain" rejection legend we all might have get once or more in our work. Photos are assumed to be yours and NO plagiarism intentions of any kind at all are suggested from my part. I hope this contribution helps to cover one part of that "big void" of multiple possible rejection reasons.

I am not an Adobe employee nor anybody to convince you about anything, I am just a volunteer dude trying to help people blowing off some steam when their work is rejected.

In other words, trying to provide an "out of the box" perspective. My contribution is with good intentions only and hopefully will produce at least one smile.

For more formal and professional comments listen to the guys that clearly know what they are talking about.

Keep shooting, learning, observing, and specially, having fun!

Cheers,

Vences

Not so perfect bubblesNot so perfect bubbles

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines