• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected due to "technical problems"

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded some photos of fruits I made. All were rejected due to "technical problems" but none of them were specified. I cant see any technical issues wit the photos. Can someone help me understand, what is wrong with this photo, so Adobe Stock rejects it. Here is one example.

Thanks
Andreas

Translucent LemonTranslucent Lemon

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a nice icture, but I see a lot of noise. The picture looks either like a phone image or it has been taken by a small sensor camera. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I actually took it with a fullframe Nikon D750. Maybe the noise comes from the sharpening allgorithm of the Plugin I used in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's nearly the same pattern. I see also sensor dust. That's above the lemon.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technical issues:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html 

Your white background shows some other small dirt spots as well - did you take this on a lightbox?

There are signs of noise on the lemon.

You may have used too much sharpening. I think contrast could be a problem as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andreas,

The composition is good, but in my opinion, in addition to the noise, (which is not a technical issue) the image is not looking natural. It appears as though you add special effect, or filter. If your photo is not looking natural, it will be rejected for technical issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines