• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos in my portfolio are not displayed

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a problem selling my photos. Some images are not displayed. Here is how it looks. How can I fix this?00.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. The image you post appears to be that of your Dashboard. There could be a number of factors that effect the display of you thumbnails. One could be that your Internet service signal is weak. To check this try to watch a YouTube video. 

I'd also like for you to click on "Contributor Account" on the top black menu bar. 

On the new page click on "See my public profile". You should see all you approved submitted work there. 

Click on the blank space where the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

You are wrong in that sense that Portfolio is a different product. Here we talk about Adobe stock contributors. 🙂

Please look here for more information: https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/portfolio-forum/td-p/10341875

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. The image you post appears to be that of your Dashboard. There could be a number of factors that effect the display of you thumbnails. One could be that your Internet service signal is weak. To check this try to watch a YouTube video. 

I'd also like for you to click on "Contributor Account" on the top black menu bar. 

On the new page click on "See my public profile". You should see all you approved submitted work there. 

Click on the blank space where the images are missing to see if the image information displays. If it does post about 3 of the ID number here. If it doesn't, post about 6 main keywords you remember of one of the missing image thumbnails.

Please update us of your findings

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem, some of my pictures aren't displayed. Can you please help me? Thanks.port.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Agathe, 

Have you tried my suggestions, if yes please update us regarding the results so that we can make other suggestions.

Best Wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I'd also like for you to click on "Contributor Account" on the top black menu bar. 

On the new page click on "See my public profile". You should see all you approved submitted work there. "

Where can I find these? I don't see "Contributor Account" on my page, there is no black menu bar either. I'm lost.

"Click on the blank space where the images are missing to see if the image information displays. If it does post about 3 of the ID number here. If it doesn't, post about 6 main keywords you remember of one of the missing image thumbnails."

The right click is disabled on my portfolio so I activated it and nothing changed. I don't understand. Can you help me please? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Agathe,

Am I correct to assume that you contribute files to Adobe for lisence?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a student, I already have a license. I just want to expose my work on a portfolio.
If you cannot help me, it's okay, I will publish my works on a other platform, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Agathe,

I am just trying to understand if we are on the same page, and to see how best I can help, or if it is something need to be reported to the technical team. Ok go to https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/portfolio (your dashboard page should open here). Tell me what you see at the top of the page just below the URL address (if there is a black bar, what is on it, if no black bar, what is there.).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 
I opened your link, I see a black bar with "BUY" and a button with my profile. Nothing else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Agathe,

Thank you for that information. I would like for you to do a few more thing for us.

To confirm that it is not an Internet issue that you are experiencing, please try to watch something on YourTube to see if the video runs smoothly.(If the video does not run smoothly, it would be an indication that your Internet connection is too slow or weak.)

If all goes well with the YouTube test, do a screenhot of the page with he bar included, crop out any personal information such as sales balance, and upload it to this thread. That will serves as visual. 

I will then see what I can do to get you help, or to advise you how to.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Internet connection is okay.

Here is the screenshot of what I see.cap.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Agathe,

Thank you for that screenshot. It is however saying you have not uploaded any files as yet. Or at least no files are processed for you. There is not a Dashboard button, so how did get to those images you post? I am assuming the image you post to this thread are images you uploaded.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here are the steps I follow to posts my photos.PAG1.pngPAG2.pngPAG3.pngPAG4.pngPAG5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Agathe,

Do I correctly understand you to be displaying your images using Adobe portfolio (Pt) and thus uploading to Pt and not directly to Adobe website?

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes I upload to Adobe Portfolio directly. Am I wrong doing this? Please tell me. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are wrong in that sense that Portfolio is a different product. Here we talk about Adobe stock contributors. 🙂

Please look here for more information: https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/portfolio-forum/td-p/10341875

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Agathe,

First I must apologise for the misunderstanding. I thought you were uploading directly to Adobe Stock. I will first address the original issue, then respond to your current question.

The Adobe Portfolio (Pt) seem to be a huge file that depends a lot on the resource of your computer system. The more files/programs you have running the more your system becomes sluggish. The more photos you upload to Pt with a busy computer with low resource, the more sluggish your Pt interface tend to become. 

This is what I suggest you do. After uploading to Pt, go to the home page. The home page has lest work to do. Wait for all the cover images to come up, then click to update your portfolio. After the update is done, the new page will ask you if you want to revert to edit or to go to your site. Click to go to your site. There the flow will be easier and all your images should display there. 

As Abambo has highlighted Pt is different from Adobe Stock. Pt is one of adobe's products, while Adobe Stock is a platform where you upload your files for Adobe to License. When you upload to Pt you gain access to Behence which provide exposure to your work, in addition to cloud exposure. In terms of monetize your work I believe you would need to manage that. If you however upload to Adobe Stock first then adding the images from the Adobe website to Pt, then you will get the best of both worlds. Your images would be reviewed by Adobe moderators, hence you are sure that the quality work you upload are of such they will sell, and you would also gain exposure through Pt in cloud, and on Behence.

Hence if you would like to monetize your work do so from the link I gave you earlier. If you need help to add the accepted files to Pt from the Adobe Stock platform, then update this thread with your question so that I will be notified. 

If there is any other help you need, please feel free to ask.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your help. It is too complicated for me, I will upload my photos on an other platform. 
Problem resolved I guess?
Best whishes,

AM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Agathe,

You are welcome.

Just a point to note. going the route of uploading to Adobe Stock using the link I gave you (then to Pt from Adobe Stock) will  require time for you to accumulate a diversity of files that will allow for categorizing into albums. By then you will be comfortable with this process and will find it easier to move on to the next step, of creating albums, which is a 1, 2, 3 process that you may opt to submit to Pt.Submitting to portfolio again is simple. But then as you might by now realize its in the future.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem with my vector files.

Opera Снимок_2023-05-26_162008_contributor.stock.adobe.com.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post an image id of one of your vectors?

Are you checking the web from behind a corporate firewall? 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines