• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pictures are geting rejected.. don't know why

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont understand why my mostly pictures are getting rejected.. can anyone help.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

What were the rejection reasons?

Content Spamming can lead to rejection and possible account suspension.  It's best to submit one or two of your highest quality images. If those are accepted, you may wish to submit more later.  Without seeing the full sized image, it's impossible to judge its quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would read through the posts here, you would discover that we need the original files that you submitted. Screenshots are too small. Post one or two images that were rejected and we can review them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortuately i have cleaned my recycled bin..hope this works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean you don't keep your original full sized images?!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a very bad idea not to keep backup full size copies of whatever you submit to Adobe Stock. Rejected assets can sometimes be re-edited to make them acceptable, but you have lost that opportunity because these are much too small to do anything with. I looked at a couple and they look very low-res with jagged edges.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not enough to determine what the issues were. Not only should you never delete your submitted assets, it's good practice to back them up on a separate hard drive at minimum or on a cloud back up service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Syeda34228258qwcd ,

This is what these thumbnails look like when zoomed:

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1712529603712.png

I am sure your original was not that bad. As said, store your original files at all times. Back them up and keep them on an external storage. You don't know when you'll need them. As said before, most times you can correct refused files and resubmit them.

For future files, before submitting, zoom in at between 100 and 200% and inspect them in details for errors. 

This link has a list of what you look for.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What were the rejection reasons?

Content Spamming can lead to rejection and possible account suspension.  It's best to submit one or two of your highest quality images. If those are accepted, you may wish to submit more later.  Without seeing the full sized image, it's impossible to judge its quality.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not keeping the original files on your computerm There are many reasons to keep the original files secure. There is no reason to delete those, even not disk space constrains. The external disk has been invented. 

I do 2 backups of my data and keep a set on two computers at different location (disaster proof!). I do not think that this is a possibility all users have, but having at least a backup just for the case of a disk failure (or an unfortunate delete) would be great. 

(this for my 5 cents of data safety wisdom)

Looking at some of your screenshots, I saw a Porsche car. If that does not get refused for quality issues, it will earn you an intellectual property refusal. Any car, phone, other element that has a look alike to a well known item, will need a property release from the rights holder (which you wont get) or you need to refrain from submitting. 

Just for the records: someone designed a yellow blue logo for a recycling event, that sounded very similar to a big Swedish furniture company, and even that the logo had a very small impact, and the promoter of the event was a non-profit association, the association got (a very nice and friendly) letter from that company asking to change the events name and logo, so that it does not look like they endorsed the event. So intellectual property matters.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines