• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please tell me why my photo was rejected.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't understand why my photo was rejected. Please tell me why.

Shinji Kuwayama

_MG_9860.jpg

メッセージ編集者: 慎司 桑山

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

I checked your account and it appears you have submitted all of your content with a watermark on it. We cannot accept this. Please remove the watermark from your images and resubmit.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit the image with your watermark in the lower left corner? If so, that's the reason.

Mat Hayward | Contributor Success and Community Manager

| https://stock.adobe.com/ | http://www.Adobe.com | 206.675.7533 | mhayward@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and it appears you have submitted all of your content with a watermark on it. We cannot accept this. Please remove the watermark from your images and resubmit.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for explanation easy to understand,

--- forums_noreply@adobe.com wrote --- :

Please tell me why my photo was rejected. Sheena Kaul marked MatHayward's reply on Please tell me why my photo was rejected. as helpful. View the full replyMarked as helpful:I checked your account and it appears you have submitted all of your content with a watermark on it. We cannot accept this. Please remove the watermark from your images and resubmit. -Mat

Following Please tell me why my photo was rejected. in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! My watermark was on the photo. I noticed that and removed watermark to re-upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines