• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Property release issue

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a contributor on multiple stock footage sites. I recently uploaded some videos to all the sites. I have talked to other contributors about the image(osaka castle) and they have not had any issues uploading their content. The other sites were fine with it. How can I contact adobe stock to asked them why mine was rejected?

-Aaron

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Due to the need for timely reviews, the moderation team is not able to provide specific feedback on content rejections. We do not have an appeals process in place on rejected files.

Please review the information regarding possible rejection reasons at our helpx page here: Reasons for content rejection

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Due to the need for timely reviews, the moderation team is not able to provide specific feedback on content rejections. We do not have an appeals process in place on rejected files.

Please review the information regarding possible rejection reasons at our helpx page here: Reasons for content rejection

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines