• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ranking

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, there's a new ranking function. How does it work? What does the placement depend on?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

I'm glad you asked. The new "Rating" feature shows you where you stand in comparison to other contributors to Adobe Stock. you can check this based on lifetime stats for your overall standing or based on weekly stats to see where you stand in the short term. If you see you rating improve (smaller number) weekly you know you are on the right track and improving in your personal account above the average of other contributors.

Another portal update that may have gone unnoticed is a direct link to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward​ can you give information on this?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad you asked. The new "Rating" feature shows you where you stand in comparison to other contributors to Adobe Stock. you can check this based on lifetime stats for your overall standing or based on weekly stats to see where you stand in the short term. If you see you rating improve (smaller number) weekly you know you are on the right track and improving in your personal account above the average of other contributors.

Another portal update that may have gone unnoticed is a direct link to your statistics from the Dashboard page. This link is in the upper right corner of the page and bypasses the contributor of the week feature which is the default landing page for the Insights tab.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a page that contains a generic listing of forum user rankings? I was just "promoted," but I have no clue how low on the totem my position is. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse my ignorance, but where does this "rating" shows up on contributor.stock.adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, just found it. It's a rating on community.adobe.com, not on contributor.stock.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines