• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Approval of images

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me after the approval of Imgaes, how much time does it take an image to get published in the market, as after the approval of my inages, Email says that it would take 24 hours to get published but its the 3 day.....

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Hi Talha,

I searched for the image numbers as provided by you in the above post on Adobe Stock and was able to get the result for the images.

The only image that did not give me any result was FILE # 183384690. You might want to check the approval status for this image in your Contributor portal.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images are reviewed manually in the order they are received. The wait time varies based on the number of images in the queue. Currently the wait is between 3-5 days.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My images are been reviewed. As i received the email that ur imageshave been approved and will be published in next 24 hours in Adobe market. Something like that. So its more then 24 hours.......

Why is that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Can you confirm me your file# that has been approved so that I can check the same and help you?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FILE # 183496616

FILE # 183496512

FILE # 183496474

FILE # 183384690

FILE # 183340866

FILE # 183339572

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Talha,

I searched for the image numbers as provided by you in the above post on Adobe Stock and was able to get the result for the images.

The only image that did not give me any result was FILE # 183384690. You might want to check the approval status for this image in your Contributor portal.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines