Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Re-jected due to artifacts

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear forum, members,

may I ask you for advice how you ratethe artifacts in the picture. It was cleanup up for sensor spots and other smaller distracting elements and a bit (maybe too much) post-processed for contrast and color. Compared to the original RAW there is a litte bit more noise in treese and at the border from the sky to the buildings, but to me (as a Adobe Stock beginner) this is minimal. However, if you believe changes have to be even more subtle, I am grateful for your opinion

best regards

Arno

20180702 Frankfurt-209-101-101.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018
Hello arnok75155199,Nice shot! Your note to this forum tells me you have a pretty good sense of what should not have been done with this submission for Adobe Sock. My suggestion for you is to go back to the original shot - do not use any filter or post processing other than to flatten - or dim the high-key white spots so the buyer does not have to do it.Then resubmit it to Adobe Stock and see if it is accepted and you will know what we on the forum know - "Take a great photo, make sure it is unu...

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello arnok75155199,

Nice shot! Your note to this forum tells me you have a pretty good sense of what should not have been done with this submission for Adobe Sock. My suggestion for you is to go back to the original shot - do not use any filter or post processing other than to flatten - or dim the high-key white spots so the buyer does not have to do it.

Then resubmit it to Adobe Stock and see if it is accepted and you will know what we on the forum know - "Take a great photo, make sure it is unusual, make sure it is a good composition and properly saved and presented in required size and dpi.and send it off for review."

Now, this does guarantee your photo will be accepted for sale on Adobe Stock, there are many more reasons beyond your personal work and equipment that can bring rejection. So, we will send you to find in-depth information about what Adobe would like to see from contributors. A free information and teaching program has been set up by Adobe for newcomers entering the open stock world at Adobe. Here is a link for your research efforts. With good wishes and hope for success, JH

Do's and don'ts for selecting and editing photos for Adobe Stock

Then download to your desktop for further study -  document, and the links at the end of the PDF document. Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock and the associated links.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines