• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent rejection

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 images of government legislature building were rejected for IP.  File ID: 215580315

Are these not considered public property being government?

Many (poor quality)images already exist of the building on your system.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I do not see any pictures, I can only refer you to Adobe Stock Guidelines and reasons for rejections. Be sure to look at all of your work at 100+ magnification to find errors and guideline infractions. Wishing you well. Read the section about releases and copyright laws.

Regards, JH

You can find information similar to what you have requested at this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/rejection-reasons.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jed, It is good hearing from you. Unfortunately the file ID will not allow us to see your photo. When images are rejected a thumbnail copy is placed in Rejected File folder for your reference, while your photo is deleted. For us to see these images you'll need to upload to the Critique Forum. In addition to the reference link on joanh's post Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock is also an important document to read through. Property release guidelines will link you to "Known Image Restriction". I hope this helps.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines